COVID RESTRICTIONS / NOTES
We will require all clients to wear proper face-masks for the duration of the event in the Dublin venue… a t shirt pulled up is not a proper mask, nor is a scarf or your hand etc…. We will have some available for you at 1e each if you forget to bring one.
If you are have COVID symptoms then please do not attend, we will reschedule your event for when you are better. Just contact us.
DUBLIN OPEN AXE THROWING SESSIONS
- These are mixed public events and not private. As such we will require all axe throwers to be fully vaccinated (COVID certificate required to be presented at the door) for entry.
- We will refuse anyone that is not able to provide a COVID certificate.
PRIVATE DUBLIN EVENTS (Indoors)
- We have no event size restrictions on full vaccinated groups (COVID certificate required to be presented at the door) for entry).
- We will have to refuse anyone that is not able to provide a COVID certificate.
- Should your group have a mix of vaccinated and un-vaccinated people then the max number of people will be 12 (2 pods of 6). We have 2 ranges side by side and we will be able to run the 2 pods together. Please advise us of this at the time of booking so we are aware of the mix.
No restrictions in place at the moment.. its all outdoors!